Jay Leno is hospitalized at a burn treatment center in California after one of his cars caught fire on Sunday, November 13.
TMZ reports that Leno sustained a serious injury to the left side of his face.
Leno, an avid car collector, was reported to have been inside his Los Angeles garage on Sunday when one of the cars caught fire without warning. The 72-year-old TV personality was moved to the burn ward at the Grossman Bern Center, where he remains as of Monday. He is said to be in stable condition.
In a statement to diverseLeno said, “I got seriously burned from a gasoline fire, I’m fine. I just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”
This is an advanced story…