ROOTS LIVE MUSIC AT THE BROWN COW
The Brown Cow was fully refurbished late 2013 and reopened by Raw Brewing Company in partnership with Everards Brewery under a scheme called Project William in which Everards buy and refurbish the site to lease and partner with a local microbrewery.
We offer an exciting range or Real Ales across 12 Handpulls including 2 permenant Raw beers and Everards Tiger.
Alongside these is a regular changing list of Raw and guest ales.
As well as Real Ale we also offer a range of Craft Keg, Lagers, Real Ciders, World bottles beers, Wines and spirits. We have a range of soft drinks and fresh coffee available too.
A bar snack menu is available offering a range of sandwiches and pork pies please check the food tab for the current menu
Regular live music is on throughout the week please check the events tab to see what on. Darts and other traditional pub games are available.
We also have a car park, beer garden and a function room is available for hire.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)